CADS Ctte mtg May 2018

CADS Ctte mtg May 2018

Loading Map....

Date/Time
Tue 8th May
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Location
The Portcullis Pub


Minutes of the CADS committee meeting 08.05.18

Attending

  • Tom Brown (Secretary)

  • Lucy Black (Deputy Treasurer)

  • Charles Hutchence (Workshops)

Apologies

  • Megan King (Publicity)

  • Jocelyn Egginton (Chair)

  • Louise Waller (Treasurer)

  • Kate Ryan (Socials)

Minutes of the last committee meeting

  • All good

Show Reports

Shakesbeer

  • Lucy and Louise are still collecting membership fees from cast members

  • Louise still needs to find the images from the original Shakesbeer show in 2015 to use in the publicity for this year (posters & other media etc). It is believed that Paula mayhave a CD with these images on.

  • Ticket sales on the website have encountered a few bugs by Jos has now fixed this.

The Anniversary

  • Louise is still trying to get hold of the Nova Scotia to organise the day for auditions (3rd & 5th of July, Readthrough on the 1st)

  • The Committee will check their diaries and see if they are available to fulfil meet and greet roles for the auditions.

Socials

The Unscripted Players Theatre Throwdown

  • We have been invited to take part in an Improv am-dram competition involving the Unscripted Players. It is suggested that the Committee attend one of these events as audience members to see if it is something that CADS wish to be involved with.

  • 17th of May was suggested, but this date is unfeasible for many of the Committee.

  • Future dates are the 9th of August and the 13th of December.

  • Discuss further at future committee meetings.

Picnic

  • Date set for the 7th of July.

  • Jos/Lucy/Louise to create a Facebook event.

Publicity

  • Megan sends her apologies that she has been unable to be involved as much as she would like recently due to other commitments. The committee feel that Megan is welcome to stay on as Publicity rep for as long as she likes in absentia and is always welcome to return to meetings if and when she is able. Most publicity for shows and socials are managed by the production teams of respective shows and the committee anyway.

Finance

  • Lucy needs to second a few payments through the account.

  • Hope Chapel not been paid yet

  • Jos not been paid yet

Website

General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)

  • Deadline come into effect on May 25th

  • CADS needs to send an email to the mailing list offering them an OPT IN to continue receiving emails from us.

  • Lucy to look into what GDPR means for us and then to defat an email to the mailing list. This email will provide a link to a Survey Monkey where participants will provide a YES or NO answer and their email address.

  • Deadline for sending out this email will be the 15th of May

Tech

  • We have been provided with a list of tech and backstage items for sale by CP Electrical Ltd. However we do not feel that CADS needs anything on this list.

Workshops

  • Second sword fighting workshop is very desirable (especially by Lucy). Lucy/Jos to liase with Tom Bridges to see if/when it would be feasible for him to run this again. Charlie to help where necessary.

Dates of next meeting

  • 4th of June