CADS Ctte mtg Sept 2016

CADS Ctte mtg Sept 2016

Loading Map....

Date/Time
Tue 13th September
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Location
The Portcullis Pub


CADS Committee Meeting – 13th September 2016
Apologies: Rhona and Beth
Audacity:
  • It is now cast with great feedback for the script and audition process
  • Also have plenty of volunteers for production/front of house
  • New poster is nearly ready for submission to the Alma and Rhi is sorting thumbnails/banners for social media
  • Jo to order flyers
  • Rhi is going to contact the Police to alert them about the use of a replica gun in the production
  • Props/Set:
    • Need a table and three odd chairs as per script – unlikely to be a problem
    • Need flats – Rhi will ask the Kelvin but we can make/hire them if need be
  • Rhi to send Megan any fun pics or videos for inclusion on event page
Bristol Improv Theatre:
  • Andy unable to attend meeting but keen to meet up with someone from the committee
  • Lucy and Margot both know him and will text him to arrange something
Stores:
  • Need to go through what we currently have and reduce current store
  • This would buy us time to find a more permanent solution
  • November suggested as a time when committee members can come and help clear out
Minutes from last meeting:
  • T-shirts slightly more expensive than expected – £9-£13 each but this isn’t considered a problem
  • Will order 12 initially in a range of sizes
  • Could also call out to members to see who would buy one in order to get a bulk discount
  • Lucy to check what sort of discount we might be able to get
Avon Key House:
  • A proposed new community arts hub in Hotwells
  • Suggested that we email to introduce ourselves and pledge our support
  • Lucy to email (as she lives in Hotwells)
Proposals:
  • Need to slim down proposals info/forms ahead of informal meet-up on Sunday
  • Megan to write 1 page intro to the process
  • Lucy to take a look at the form
  • Facebook event not being helpful – please could everyone invite people?
  • 16th October suggested as a date for formal proposals meeting – is this ok with the whole committee?
Socials and workshops:
  • Survey for members by Megan approved by committee – will be sent out via Mailchimp ASAP
Dates for next meeting:
  • 10th October suggested as next committee meeting – is this ok with whole committee?