Sun 10th January
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The Portcullis Pub
Please join us at the Portcullis (upstairs) for a social pub roast followed by the Annual General Meeting on 10th Jan.
We need as many members to attend as possible so please come along! It will honestly make a big difference if you are there. NOTE that the meeting is at 2pm – the roast lunch is at 12.30.
The agenda for the meeting will be:
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of Committee Reports (Chair/Secretary/Social/Workshops/Publicity/Web)
- Presentation of Accounts (Treasurer)
- Presentation of Show Reports
- Assessment and ratification of membership fees
- Motions to be put to the AGM
- Election of Committee
- Members’ views of CADS 2015
- Any Other Business
Anyone is welcome to attend the AGM, but only members can vote, i.e. a fully signed-up and paid up member of CADS. We will shortly be updating our lists according to our records and sending an email confirming whether we have you registered as a current member. It is also possible to become a member on the day – just bring along the joining fee!