Sun 27th January
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
All members (plus friends, family and general hangers on) are invited to the CADS Annual General Meeting 2019, where we will review what we’ve done this year, what our plans are for the next year, how much dosh we have and who we want to lead us forward into the bright new future 😉 Only members can vote on such things, so we will be sending out reminders to rejoin after Christmas.
The agenda for the meeting will be:
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of Committee Reports (Chair/Secretary/Social/Workshops/Publicity/Web)
- Presentation of Accounts (Treasurer)
- Presentation of Show Reports
- Assessment and ratification of membership fees
- Motions to be put to the AGM
- Election of Committee
- Election of an auditor for the 2020 accounts
- Members’ views of CADS 2018
- Any Other Business
Anyone is welcome to attend the AGM, but only members can vote, i.e. a fully signed-up and paid up member of CADS. We will shortly be updating our lists according to our records and sending an email confirming whether we have you registered as a current member. It is also possible to become a member on the day – just bring along the joining fee!